- Explore the MBTI framework and learn how personality preferences affect our personal and professional relationships.
- Deliver more effective employee development sessions with a greater understanding of your people, teams, and organization.
- Enhance the onboarding process for new hires with insight into their personality preferences.
- Help students discover how their personality preferences relate to choices for their education and future career paths.
- Grow professionally with access to—and insight into—the world’s most widely used personality assessment, so that you can help others be their best.
When you’re committed to helping people realize their potential, becoming certified to use the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI®) assessment is a natural choice. One of the world’s most popular psychometric tools, the MBTI assessment has become the go-to framework for people development.
By training to become an MBTI Certified Practitioner, you’ll gain the knowledge, skills, and tools to help others improve their self-awareness and make constructive use of personality differences. You’ll also learn how to use the MBTI framework with teams and organizations to boost performance and enhance their communication, decision-making, collaboration, and more.
Enrich your professional skills for helping others with one of the world’s most popular organizational development certification programs.
- HR professionals
- Organizational development professionals
- Trainers and educators
- Management consultants
- Executive coaches
- Career counselors
- Family counselors
- Academic advisors
- Line managers
- The origins and background of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) assessment.
- How to successfully administer the MBTI assessment.
- Your own personality preferences—and what they mean for your personal and professional relationships.
- How to deliver MBTI feedback and personality insights for individual and team development, career coaching, and more.
- Technical aspects of the MBTI assessment, including reliability and validity.
- How MBTI preferences combine dynamically to add depth and understanding to personality differences.
- Practical, ethical, and effective uses for the MBTI assessment in business, government, the military, educational institutions, and beyond.
There are different paths to MBTI certification, but the core content is the same. These paths all lead to the same outcome: certification to purchase, administer, and interpret the MBTI assessment.
For individuals who prefer an instructor-led learning experience and interaction with participants from outside their organization.
- Four days of instructor-led training
- In-person or virtual options available
- A wide selection of program dates
- Delivered by our training partner, The Myers & Briggs Foundation
For individuals who prefer a self-paced, online learning experience with flexibility to follow their own schedule.
- Self-guided, online, and on demand
- Rich, interactive content to explore at your own pace
- Three short virtual instructor-led sessions
- Immediate access with up to 90 days to complete certification
Educators and career counselors can also become certified via an online program tailored to career counseling applications: The MBTI® Certification Program for Educators and Career Counselors.