Note: Criteria for becoming certified on The Myers-Briggs Company’s instruments may vary by region and differ from U.S. requirements. Please complete the Global Sales Form.
Certain assessments published by The Myers-Briggs Company have specific requirements that must be met in order for you to purchase and administer them. Instruments with such requirements are indicated as "restricted" in The Myers-Briggs Company’s catalog and throughout this site.
You can meet these requirements in one of two ways:
- By successfully completing a certification program and receiving the designation Certified Practitioner
- By being granted Educational Eligibility based on having a master’s degree or higher in psychology, counseling, organizational development, or a related field. See a complete list of all Educational Eligibility.
Please note that if you meet the Educational Eligibility requirement, you will be able to purchase and administer instruments but you will not be considered a certified practitioner. Only those practitioners who attend and successfully complete a certification program for an instrument will be granted the Certified Practitioner designation for that instrument.
For more information on our Certification Programs, please visit:
- Myers-Briggs® Type Indicator Certification Program
- CPI 260® Certification Program
- Strong Certification Program
- FIRO® Certification Program