Webinar: Build the Workforce of Tomorrow
“96% of students completed the SuperStrong assessment, whereas most assessments typically achieve a 75–80% completion rate”
– Data gathered from a recent First-Year Experience course at a four-year university
With that kind of completion rate, it’s no wonder that our newest offering, the SuperStrong™ tool, derived from the gold-standard Strong Interest Inventory® assessment, is gaining a lot of attention within 2-year and 4-year colleges and universities. Listen to a free webinar to learn about how this mobile-enabled, self-interpretable tool, which takes only 5-7 minutes to complete, can help your students choose the right education and career paths for their particular interests.
In this 45-minute webinar (30-min presentation and 15-min Q&A), Chris Mackey, SVP of CPP Innovation Labs, will show you:
- How interest and personality data are being used to help schools overcome organizational issues, such as student retention and engagement
- How customer needs led to the development of the SuperStrong assessment
- The science behind the assessment, which ensures the accuracy of the results
- Real examples of ways advisers, counselors, and teachers are using the SuperStrong tool to drive student success
Access the recording here.