Summer Vacation Decision Making—Extraverted Feeling
We explored the Perceiving patterns of mental activity (Se, Si, Ne, Ni) and half of the Judging patterns (Te, Ti) in our search for that perfect summer vacation. It is now time to finish it off with Feeling, starting with extraverted Feeling (Fe), which is about making decisions taking into account how our decisions will affect others. As you decide where you might go for vacation this summer, consider the following Fe questions:
- What will I do to include the ideas of others who may join us?
- Which kind of vacation will bring us together the most?
- What vacation options might allow me to also contribute to the lives of others?
- What summer vacation choices will make everyone happy?
“Dominant extraverted Feeling types are natural facilitators of people—sympathetic, expressive, and compassionate. Their values are clear, and they express them in their everyday interactions.” —Introduction to Type® Dynamics and Development.
The MBTI® types that typically rely the most on extraverted Feeling (Fe) during decision making are ESFJ and ENFJ. The types that might forget to use Fe during decision making are INTP and ISTP.
To read more, check out the previous blogs in this summer series:
- Summer Vacation Decision Making—Introverted Thinking
- Summer Vacation Decision Making—Extraverted Thinking
- Summer Vacation Decision Making—Introverted Intuition
- Summer Vacation Decision Making—Extraverted Intuition
- Summer Vacation Decision Making—Introverted Sensing
- Summer Vacation Decision Making—Extraverted Sensing
- I’m Back and Summer Is Almost Here!