Enhance Your MBTI® Step II™ Training + Free Exercises
Posted 02 August 2016 by
To enhance leadership potential and help teams meet the demands of real-world challenges, it is essential that your people understand how their facet results can influence their perceptions, problem solving, and decision making. Here are two exercises that use MBTI® Step II™ results to achieve leadership development goals and build stronger teams:
- “Improving Leadership Performance Using MBTI® Step II™ Results”
- “Team Exercise: Engaging S–N Facets to Improve Team Information Gathering”
If you’re looking to upgrade your practitioner toolbox, check out our new workshop facilitation kit, “Introducing MBTI® Step II™ Results.” Designed to align with the refreshed Step II product suite and save you prep time, this kit includes everything you need to deliver a high-quality introductory Step II workshop:
- Workshop-ready: comprehensive, ready-to-deploy presentation slides and training materials with engaging visuals
- Comes with expert guidance: includes facilitator notes with workshop instructions, a recommended script, and more!
- All-digital content: conveniently loaded on a USB flash drive
To learn more about this kit and other refreshed MBTI Step II products, view our MBTI® Products Refresh Guide.
Add your comment