Support for your virtual workforce
Keep your people productive and effective amid a fast-changing environment. Whether you’re helping managers who’ve never had virtual teams, or helping your workforce adapt to virtual communication, these resources are for you to share:
- Tip sheet: Type tips for living and working in Corona times
- Tip sheet: Working from home as an Extravert or Introvert
- Quick guide: Raising awareness about stress
- Quick guide: Get more from email
- Quick guide: Type stressors and reactions
- Infographic: Get more out of remote working
- Infographic: Stressed at work? You’re not alone
- Infographics: MBTI type heads and MBTI stress heads
- Infographic: Managing virtual teams through COVID-19
We’d love your opinion…
Join our research study into the biggest concerns about remote working during COVID-19.Take the survey
Personality and Stress in a Virtual World
John Hackston, Head of Thought Leadership at The Myers-Briggs Company, discusses what might cause stress for different personality types and how to spot signs of stress in your team, even without visual cues. Based on data gathered from a recent research project, he explains the tools and language needed to discuss stress, and exactly the kind of support people are telling us they are looking for.
Virtual Teams and the Critical Role of Effective Communication
Dr Rachel Cubas-Wilkinson, Senior Consultant at The Myers-Briggs Company considers the impact of remote working on team communication. She’ll explore the most crucial team elements that support high-quality communication and consider personal and organizational strategies that can improve the effectiveness of virtual teams.
How personality influences virtual teamwork
Helen Rayner, Lead Consultant at The Myers-Briggs Company shares outcomes of recent research on virtual teams. She explores the perceptions of working in virtual, co-located and combined teams and presents the five team scales which emerged, along with suggested tools and techniques to maintain team effectiveness when remote working.