1. The prize awarded for completion of the user experience testing (“Prize”) is available to selected customers and prospective customers of The Myers-Briggs Company notified of the user experience testing (“Participants”).
2. The Prize is available to all Participants who complete the 30-minute user experience testing and provide contact details.
3. Eligibility to participate in the user experience testing is at our discretion and cannot be transferred to another individual.
4. In order to receive the Prize, Participants are required to provide valid email contact details at the end of the user experience testing. Failure to do so will mean we cannot provide the Prize and this will be forfeited.
5. Upon completion of the user experience testing, we will be notified of successful completion and will then send Participants an Amazon voucher in the value of $25 for US resident or £25 for UK residents.
6. The user experience testing will run through May 27th, 2022 after which it shall expire. Any user experience testing completed after this date will not be eligible for the Prize. We are not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected submissions, or computer, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur resulting in late submissions.
7. The Prize may not be exchanged for any other goods or services or combined with any offer or discount arrangement.
8. We reserve the right to withdraw the Prize at any time without notice to you.
9. These terms and conditions are governed by applicable laws. For US residents, the laws of the state of Californian shall apply, and for residents of the UK, the laws of England and Wales shall apply and you agree you will only sue us in the courts of the applicable jurisdiction. The place of performance of the contract will be California for US residents and England for UK residents.