Up to 14 calendar days before a program start date, program registrants have a one-time option to either transfer to another program of like kind or cancel their registration.
To cancel a registration call Customer Support at +1 800 624 1765.
Requests to transfer from one program to another program of like kind must be made in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Certification training must be completed within one (1) calendar year of the request for transfer.
Multiple transfer requests or transfer requests made fewer than 14 calendar days before a program start date will each result in a transaction charge equal to 10% of the standard registration fee for the program the participant is registered to attend.
Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations made fewer than 14 calendar days before a program start date.
Registration fees will not be refunded where participant fails to attend a program they are registered to attend.
In the event The Myers-Briggs Company must cancel a program we will provide registrants as much advance notice as possible. Notification of cancellation will be sent to the participant email address provided at the time of registration. The Myers-Briggs Company is not responsible for any travel expenses that may accrue as a consequence of the cancellation of a scheduled program.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Returns:
If you cancel at least 14 calendar days before a program start date:
- Registration fees, less the cost of participant materials and associated charges, will be credited in full to your credit card at the time your cancellation is processed by Customer Support.
- Participant materials returned within 60 days of the date of cancellation will be credited in full (less outbound freight charges) to your credit card within 2 weeks of receipt by us so long as the following condition has been met:
- Participant materials must be received by The Myers-Briggs Company in their original wrapper and in resalable condition.
- Participant materials that have been opened or removed from their original wrapper and/or are not in resalable condition upon receipt will not be accepted for return and refund and will be return shipped to customer at customer’s expense.
- To ensure the accurate processing of your return and timely refund to your credit card, please be sure to follow these steps when preparing your participant materials return shipment:
- Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from your Customer Support representative at the time you process your registration cancellation.
- Enter the RMA number and complete the 'reason for return' section on the reverse side of the packing list that shipped with your materials.
- Include the completed packing list and a copy of your registration Order Receipt in your return shipment box.
- Ship your package via traceable methods to:
The Myers-Briggs Company Warehouse
3520 Thomas Road, Suite D
Santa Clara, CA 95054