Up to 14 calendar days before a Program start date, Program registrants have a one-time option to either transfer to another program of like kind or cancel their registration.
To cancel a registration call Customer Support at +1 800 624 1765.
Requests to transfer from one Program to another Program of like kind must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com. Certification training must be completed within one (1) calendar year of the request for transfer.
Multiple transfer requests or transfer requests made fewer than 14 calendar days before a Program start date will each result in a transaction charge equal to 10% of the standard registration fee for the Program the participant is registered to attend.
Registration fees will not be refunded for cancellations made fewer than 14 calendar days before a Program start date.
Registration fees will not be refunded where participant fails to attend a Program he/she is registered to attend.
Cancellations, Refunds, and Returns:
If you cancel at least 14 calendar days before a Program start date:
- (a) Registration fees, less the cost of participant materials and associated charges, will be credited in full to your credit card at the time your cancellation is processed by Customer Support.
- (b) Participant materials returned within 60 days of the date of cancellation will be credited in full (less outbound freight charges) to your credit card within 2 weeks of receipt by us so long as the following condition has been met:
- (1) Participant materials must be received by The Myers-Briggs Company in their original wrapper and in resalable condition. Participant materials that have been opened or removed from their original wrapper and/or are not in resalable condition upon receipt will not be accepted for return and refund and will be return shipped to customer at customer’s expense.
- (c) To ensure the accurate processing of your return and timely refund to your credit card, please be sure to follow these steps when preparing your participant materials return shipment:
- (1) Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from your Customer Support representative at the time you process your registration cancellation.
- (2) Enter the RMA number and complete the 'reason for return' section on the reverse side of the packing list that shipped with your materials.
- (3) Include the completed packing list and a copy of your registration Order Receipt in your return shipment box.
- Ship your package via traceable methods to:
The Myers-Briggs Company
1990 Rockefeller Drive
Ceres, CA 95307
If confirmed Program dates must be moved due to unforeseeable causes beyond the Company’s control, then the Company may cancel or reschedule Programs by providing written notice to you. In the event The Myers-Briggs Company must cancel or reschedule a Program, we will provide registrants as much advance notice as possible. Notification of cancellation will be sent to the participant email address provided at the time of registration. The Myers-Briggs Company is not responsible for any expenses (including, without limitation: travel expenses) that may accrue as a consequence of the cancellation or rescheduling of a scheduled Program.