Yes, technology is changing at a head-spinning rate.
And while innovation and progress go hand in hand, the question is: how are you helping your people handle the resulting organizational changes?
Introducing Psychology of Change, presented by Principal Organizational Development Consultants, Sherrie Haynie and Rachel Cubas-Wilkinson.
A free breakfast event to learn alongside your peers how a better understanding of people will help you manage change. To make it work for you, them, and your business.
You will learn:
- Why and how people deal with change in different ways
- How to recognize human behavior patterns during organizational change
- How to increase employee buy-in for your change processes
When change is constant and often disruptive, knowing how to handle people’s response to it is critical for business success.
Seats are limited.
*Source: The Emerging Future (2019)
Psychology of Change is a must-attend if you and your teams:
- Are or will be experiencing the effects of large-scale organizational initiatives such as introducing new technology, policy, or carrying out a major restructuring
- Aren't running at full capacity and see how communicating better will go a long way in tackling changes in the organization
- Realize change is inevitable, therefore proactively seek out what it takes to minimize chaos and disruption
Email us at email@example.com