PeopleFWD 2018: Where Business Leaders and HR Luminaries Learn How to Help Their Employees Excel and Organizations Achieve
When the COO of Facebook calls your presentation on workplace culture "the most important document ever to come out of the Valley," you're probably onto something.
Patty McCord spent 14 years as Chief Talent Officer at Netflix crafting a high-performing culture that helped transform them from a start-up DVD rental company to the most valuable media company in the world (even surpassing Disney).
Want to hear about how she did it?
PeopleFWD 2018 is a premiere event for HR professionals and the business leaders that work alongside them. Taking place October 17-18, 2018 in the San Francisco Bay Area, the conference will feature opening keynote speaker Patty McCord along with a host of inspiring people development and industry experts, including:
- Mary B. Young, Principal Researcher, Human Capital, The Conference Board
- Stacia Sherman Garr, Principal Analyst, RedThread Research
- Celine Burgle, Program Lead, Talent, Learning & Leadership, SAP
- Sinead Collins, HR Director, Kellogg Company
- Marion McGovern, Founder, M Squared Consulting
- Wayne F. Cascio, Robert H. Reynolds Chair in Global Leadership, Univ. of Colorado
"In our always-on culture, the workplace must accommodate what it demands from us," says McCord. "If you can flex your culture to match the needs of employees, you'll get the best performance out of them. You remove the stressors that would otherwise be roadblocks to high performance."
PeopleFWD 2018 promises insights and practical solutions to address today's changing world of work. Attendees will learn about organizational trends from experts on the front lines of business transformation and be free to choose from three tracks of rich content: Engage and Develop (for HR professionals), Develop and Perform (for Line-of-Business managers) and Perform and Transform (for Senior Business Leaders).
To maximize the learning experience, interactive pre-conference workshops are being offered and will deliver application-based solutions to enhance change management skills, strengthening team trust, dealing with conflict, better understanding the impact of individual needs in the workplace, and more. Workshops include:
- Getting the Best from Your People
- Embracing Change: Leveraging the Power of Personality to Support Change
- Practical Tips for Managers to Build Trusting Relationships
- Mixing it Up: How to Handle Workplace Conflict Differently
"Your people are the most valuable and most remarkable part of your organization. Great leaders know this and know how to bring out the best in their people. So we're bringing them together leaders to share their insights on how to address the toughest people issues facing your company today," said Jeff Hayes, CEO, CPP, Inc.
For more information and to see the full agenda, visit: www.peoplefwd.com