Oct 15, 2019
As a B Corp®, we’re committed to doing business differently and redefining what success looks like. This means moving away from focusing on profit alone. Instead, we’re considering all stakeholders (including people and the planet).
We're changing the way we work, and making decisions with our customers, colleagues, community and the environment in mind. And we're happy to say we've hit our one year birthday of being a part of the #businessasaforceforgood community!
B Corp Highlights This Year
- Charity and fundraising activities for local and global charities including a bake sale and virtual run for the International Rescue Foundation (IRC), group volunteering at Sunnyvale Community Services and a charity partnership with Project Night Night
- Specifically choosing vendors who’ve also achieve B Corp status and hold themselves to the “triple bottom line” such as Tony’s Chocolonely and Miir
- 16 hours of volunteer time off for our employees to give to causes that resonate with them, with targets that form one of our corporate goals
- Adapting and updating our packaging and products to use more sustainable materials and reduce use of plastic
- Improving waste disposal in our offices, like recycling and composting
Want to learn more about the B Corp movement?